planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Thursday, September 02, 2004

COLINNETTE POINT 5 YARN


CIMG0004, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.

I spent some days in paradise. I knitted, I swam in warm water, I laughed with wonderful people, I cooked. I took with me about 500 grs. of colinnette point 5 yarn in blue parrot and knitted a jacket. Then, one day at tea, music was Adriana Calcanhoto, Pat made a huge beautiful pompom, using the same yarn and suggested :" knit a narrow and very long triangular hood like arabs have in their djellahbas and sew the pompom in the end". I think it will be amazing like the days I spent in this island. Thank you, Christophe and Pat and Anthony and Babytiger and Dee Dee and Rimbaud.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

que linda que é esta lã :)

rosa

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olá. Foi noutro dia que deu a repetiçao do programa na sic mulher sobre o vosso gosto por tricotar que, subitamente me interessei e quis a aprender a fazê-lo também. Só gostava de saber onde compra as suas lãs, porque todos os sítios onde procurei só vendei o básico. obrigado

 

Post a Comment

<< Home