planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Monday, September 13, 2004

I LIKE FEELING LIKE A QUEEN (A NICE AND HAPPY ONE)


Queen, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.

Taking Dodo out in the street makes me feel great, specially in places where people love dogs and are nice and joyful, as in Seville streets for instance. Dodo gives and gets hugs and kisses, I get greetings, words of admirations and congratulations, and meet lots of people with whom I often have nothing in common but the love of dogs. Bad feelings about someone in particular? No problem, I just say he bites and we won't be bothered. It happened just once or twice. Dodo lovers just seem to have a profile that pleases me. It is like some sort of "healing through walking your dog therapy". Makes me smile, makes me feel good, makes me feel like a Queen of the Catwalks. And it makes Dodo feel quite happy too. This girl designs sparkling tiaras and starlike jewelry. It is absolutly glamourous. Hollywood style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home