planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Thursday, September 09, 2004

I LOVE THIS PHOTO AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY


PURPLE AURA, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.

I have heard about them but I have never seen those photos of auras before. I love this photo because little dee dee is so cute. But today it seems to me that I am glowing a purple aura around my messed up hair. And the colour of the sky is just so perfect, and so are the white and grey houses. The whole atmosphere makes me smile. And it is my birthday today.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PARABENS :D

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this photo makes me very happy! i have 2 english bulldogs but lately i am in love with frenchies! i am also in love with the scooter. happy belated birthday!

Jessica
nerdstroms.com

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger planeta hilda said...

yes, frenchies are cute and i love english bulldogs too. why don't you put their picture on www.dogster.com? dodo is there (serch for dodo, location lisbon). thank you for visiting planeta hilda, you are allways welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home