planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

JUST FIVE MORE THINGS BEFORE I GO


Camilla has been tagged for idiosyncracy by Me Cozy and for the five things meme by Queenthings. Beeing tagged twice, she remixed it and made things much easier for me.
So there it goes.

I hate: blood (it reminds me of deseases), sweat (it smells) and tears (I can't deal with other people crying, wet eyes make me burst into tears and it hurts). Is that an idiosyncrasy?
I work: in a chaotic space, disorder stimulates me, too much organization paralizes me. Reorganizing my chaos helps me balancing my ideas, solving problems and cleaning my mind. Then it is chaos again.
I can't stand: people who dare not to like my dog.
I eat: in bed. Some evenings, I take my laptop in my bed and spend hours browsing in the internet, watching dvds and eating delicious treats.
I love: going to places where there is nothing to do. If I really want to do things I would find or create something, or just enjoy the pleasure of doing nothing, which can turn into a quite revealing experience too. I love snakes and reptiles. I love walking on the wild side. I love talking to strangers. I love listening to other people's conversations. I love collecting voices and secrets. I love loudly singing Joe le Taxi in the car and in the shower.
Whenever I am angry: I love wearing my red high healed boots and silently singing in my mind these Nancy Sinatra's song lyrics: These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do, and one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.


5 albums:
Blues de la Frontera, by Pata Negra, an album released in the late eighties that I have bought in Sevilla where I lived at the time, now in my ipod, I love this flamenco blues.
Endorfinas en la Mente, by Chambao, flamenco chill out that reminds me of Cadiz, one my favourite places to be.
Pafuera Telarañas, by Bebe, a spanish hip hop singer whom I have just discovered, her lyrics talk about beaten women and violent guys. A boost of strength, anger and joy, in a very positive way. She is great.
Shaft, by Isaac Hayes, the sexiest male's voice on earth.
Cinema, by Rodrigo Leão, it means so much to me that I keep listening that album again and again.

5 songs:
All my my Grill, Missy Elliot and MC Solaar.
Joy, Isaac Hayes.
Spanish Stroll, Mink Deville (punk, sexy voice).
L'eau à la bouche, lyrics by Serge Gainsbourg, sang by Vanessa Paradis.
Pull Marine, lyrics by Serge Gainsbourg, sang by Isabelle Adjani (she can't sing, actually, but the sound of her voice and breath is beautiful).
L'eau à la bouche, sang by Serge Gainsbourg himself (and now I have no words to define his voice).


Nice things:
Only nice things happen to me. Only nice things happen to me. Only nice things happen to me. (These kind of mantras use to work, right?).

I easily forget names and stories from new movies and can remember old movies that I loved. Shall I remember them once they get old?

It is my turn now to tag 5:
Rosa
Lyn
Lori Joy
Mimi
João Pedro.